Monday, August 25, 2014

sexy dresses for men to wear like me

Every year there is a Temple festival will held in Saidapet which is in Chennai. In that festival lots of cross dressers and shemales come and celebrate. Its not a big festival like KOOVAGAM, but in this festival lot of CD’s and shemales take part. I heard about it from one of my CD friend. I planned to visit that festival. 

The day finally came. I told my parents I was going for a group study with my friends and got permission from them to stay out side. In evening I had a nice shave and carried a neat dress and I my make up set along with me and went to Saidapet.

The festival starts in the riverside, which is near the bus stand. It’s a down area from the main road, It’s a big slum but people look so goodand sweet. I have seen lot of lovely Shemales and Cross dressers all are in nice costume and costly saree’s. 

Only sad thing is I don’t have a friend there. I was just roaming here and there in front of one house and found lot of cross dressers sitting and having their make ups. I went close to them and watched them. They all are looked at me but didn't say a word to me. They were enjoying in their own group by cracking lot of jokes and funny talks and all these things impressed me. 

One of the CDs looked at me and asked, “Do you want to change your dress?” I smiled at her and said, “No, I didn't bring my dress, I just want to have some make up”. 

She turned towards other sister and told her to move a bit. She smiled and invited me to sit near her. 

I opened my make up set and started to do dressing to my face. That CD, which spoke to me first, her name was Sushma. She gave a small handy mirror and helped me. 

I was busy with my make up. Sushma turned and looked at me for a second and told, “You are looking very good, Just comb your hair and wear this clip it will make you more beautiful” and gave two butterfly clip to me. 

I took centerline and combed my hair. All CDs looked very beautiful in sarees but I was the only CD in pant shirt. I felt very sad to be there with them. My eyes started to release tear. 

At that time I heard a voice. “Lovely, You will look more beautiful in saree”. 

I turned and looked at the side the voice came. 

There I found an angel standing in a nice Red colour silk saree. The border of the saree was fully with gold thread and she was wearing lot of jewels in her neck and a bunch of jasmine flower in her hair. She was wearing her saree in her low hip it made her more sexy. She must be below 40yrs, nice fair and medium body.

I smiled at her, she replied the same to me. She came close to me and asked, “What is your name pretty girl?” 

“Vicky” I replied. 

“I don’t want that name, I want to know this pretty girls name” she showed me and pinched my cheeks with love. 

I said, “I am Leela” 

“Lovely name, and I am Ranjini” she introduced herself. 

Next second all of our sisters welcomed her. One girl brought a chair for Ranjini to sit. 

Ranjini held my hand and sat in the chair. She pulled me towards her and asked, “Do you want to wear a saree?” 

Her question consoled me. I eagerly shaked my head and said “Yes, yes”. 

Ranjini turned towards Sushma and asked “Can you give a saree for me” 

Sushma said “Of course, just wait a second” she told and went inside a hut in the opposite side. 

All the CDs spoke nicely to Ranjini as she was a familiar face in that place. I was eagerly waiting to wear the saree, I keep on thinking in my mind what saree she was going to bring and what colour would that be.

After few minutes Sushma came out from her hut with a nice sexy yellow colour nylex saree with red flower design and black colour blouse and inner skirt and white colour bra. I was very excited to see that. I turned towards Ranjini and said my first thanks to her then to Sushma. 
Ranjini tapped my buttocks and asked, “Are you happy Leela?” 

I didn't answer her just gave a big hug and a small kiss on her cheeks. 

“Good girl, go and change your dress dear” she said to me. 

I searched for a closed area to change my dress. 

“Why you are feeling shy? We all are girls only change it here itself” one of the shemale in the crowd said. 

I smiled at her and looked Ranjini, Ranjini shaked her head and said change it here itself. 

I moved to a corner to change my dress, first I wore the petticoat and then put my hand inside it and removed my pant, then I turned towards the wall and removed my shirt and then I removed my inner vest. When I was removing my vest I looked at Ranjani she was sitting comfortably and watching me. I smiled at her but she didn't reply, she was keen on watching my body. I understood watching my sexy body impressed her. 

Then I started to wear the bra it was a used bra but very clean I smelled the washing soap’s smell in that bra, it was a padded bra. The bra was very loose fit for me. Sushma said, “Give that to me dear I will adjust and give that to you”. I covered my chest with one hand and gave the bra to Sushma. After few minuets she made some adjustment and gave it back, after that adjustment it was fit for my chest. Then I wore the blouse. It was a sleeveless blouse and 
made in very thin and transparent cloth it exposed my bra out side, I always keep my armpits very clean shave so its not a problem for me to wear a sleeveless blouse. 

I stood half nude in front of every one. Sushma showed the mirror to me I looked great in that, I can’t believe it was me, I looked like cine actress Simran. One of the shemale sister told, “Wear the saree then only you must know how beautiful you look in this dress”. 

I didn't know how to wear a saree properly. This was the first time I was going to wear a saree. I didn't know what to do, I just tried to drape the saree but hard luck.

Another shemale friend asked, “Hey, don’t you know to wear a saree?” 

Innocently I shaked my head and said, “No”. 

Next second all our friends and sisters started to laugh including Ranjani and Shushma. I was ashamed of my self. 

I started to cry, after seeing that I was crying Sushma came to help me. 

But Ranjani got up from the chair and came near to me. Sushma just stood near me, Ranjani took the sari from me and started to tie in my body. She came very close to me and I feeled the warm breath in my face. Her perfume smell made some reaction inside my body. All of our sisters came close and started to watch us. 

Ranjani took the edge of the saree in her hand and inserted in the petticoat, I felt the warmth of her finger in the lower stomach. After taking his finger from the inner skirt Ranjani asked, “Are you wearing panty now”. 

I replied, “Yes, Why?” 

Again they all started to laugh. I don’t understand why they are laughing. Ranjani control her smile and told, “You pretty girl remove the panty and feel the freedom”. 

But except Ranjini all were still laughing. I lifted my petticoat and inserted my hands under it and removed my underwear. At that time one naughty shemale lifted my skirt full and had look at my bum and said to the other friends, “Lovely fair and tender asshole this girl is having di” I felt very proud. 

Ranjini asked that naughty shemale, “Really?” 

She replied, “Yes, madam if you don’t believe me, take a look” 

Ranjini brought her face behind me and lifted my inner skirt and looked my ass and said, “You are right” Her heat lighted the fire in my body. 

I felt very shy, I understood they were teasing me. Also I knew that was just for fun nothing serious in that. 

Ranjini made me wear the saree in north Indian style. In that style I exposed my stomach, navel and all. All of our Sisters said I was looking gorgeous in that costume. 

Sushma asked me, “Leela, do you want to see your self fully” 

“Yes” I shaked my head to her. 

She held my hand and took me to her hut. One shemale shouted at Suhsma, “Hey Bitch, She is also a girl don’t do anything wrong there” 
all started to laugh including me. 

The festival started around 10 p.m. I started to pray to the god, “God, I want always to be with these sisters, please help me.” 

There was nice dance and songs all performed by our sisters. Very fun and joy full night is that in my life. Around 12 o clock, Ranjini came near me and asked, “Leela, What are you going to do now, are you going to stay here or are you moving to your home.” 

I said, “I told my parents I will come tomorrow only, I don’t know what to do now? And where to stay?” 

Ranjini kept her hand on my head and said, “If you don’t mind will you spend this night in my home? I stay alone”. 

I accepted her offer. 

We both said bye to every one and started to leave, Ranjini said to Sushma that she would give the saree tomorrow which I was wearing. 

Sushma agreed she came closer to me and held both my hands and said, “Leela, you must keep in touch, don’t forget us.”

“Sure Sushma, I wont forget you all and this night in my life” I replied and started to walk to the road. 

In one corner there stood a luxurious car. Ranjini took me to that car and opened the door, and I was surprised to learn that it was a CD's car. 
She drove the car for few minutes after that we reached a place in Kovalam. She stopped the car in front of a bungalow was very close to the beach.

Ranjini came down from the car and opened the gate of that bungalow. Inside the bungalow there were 4 German shepherd dogs. I was scared to see such big dogs. After seeing Ranjani they came close and played for few seconds. Ranjani took the car inside the bugalow and closed the gate. Ranjani told me to come out from the car, I held her hand tightly and came out and she opened the door we both came inside the house. It was a luxurious house with nice interior decoration and luxurious light fittings and all. 

Ranjani opened the fridge and brought some soft drink for us. And some cake to eat. We both had it and she started the topic, “Leela do you like this place”. 

“Of course, it’s a nice and beautiful house, do you live alone?”. I asked her. 

Ranjini said, “Yes, ealier I lived with my wife, now I divorced her, she was a big pain for me, she won’t allow me to be free” 

I listen to her. 

“Do you want to change this dress dear?” She asked me. 

I said, “No, today I want to be a real girl” 

“Lovely” she said to me. 

She sat next to me and put her hand on me and pressed my boobs and asked, “Can I ask one thing Leela?” 

“Sure, Madam” I said. 

“You call me by using the word “di” (in tamilnadu girls used to call other girls by using the word “di”) 

I agreed and told, “Sure di tell me di” 

“I would like to have lesbian sex with you, if you are interested?” she asked me. 

I was shocked about her question because I always like to have sex with guys. This is the first time one cross dresser asking me to have lesbian sex. 

“Err, immm I didn't have lesbian sex with any CD’s”. I said this with confusion. 

“Do you like to try this with me?” Ranjani asked. 

“Ranjini, tonight you satisfied me a lot, What you are expecting from me is a very small help, not only help I am also going to enjoy with you di. You just order me I will obey, please don’t request me like di” I said to her.



























No comments:

Post a Comment