Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My day as a Crossdresser Maid

I am a male with a Crossdressing hobby. I used to stay alone because of my CD hobby. One maid used to come to my flat for cleaning purpose. One day while cleaning the flat, she was crying. I asked her "What happened?"
She said "I was not going to the nearby apartment for cleaning because of time constraint. And if I don't go there today, they will kick me out of work"

I said smiling "Don't worry, they won't do it. I'll handle everything."

She went to her house as she was not well. I decided to dress up as a maid and go to the mentioned house. I had bath and then started dressing up. I wore my latest wig which had straight long black hair. Then I wore the breast forms which I ordered from the internet. These breasts forms had U shaped breasts which were 36 in size and had dark brown nipples. The breasts matched my skin color so no one could make out that these are fake.

 I wore the breasts forms and caressed my big breasts nicely.
Then I applied kajal on my eyebrows.
Then I took out a white bra from the almirah and a same color panty. I wore them both and the bra exposed a lot of my cleavage as I carefully placed each breast into its respective bra cup.

Then I took out a brown color cotton saree along with brown blouse and petticoat. I wore the petticoat and tied it just under my belly. The petticoat was made of pure cotton. Then I started wearing the brown blouse which had quarter lenght arms which were a bit tight to give me a sexy look. I buttoned all the hooks of the blouse in the front and adjusted it a little to show a decent cleavage.

The blouse had normal neck cut however it was deep from the back side. The strap of the bra was visible under the blouse from the back side. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought I always dressed in skimpy, fancy and sexy clothes, but I looked very beautiful in simple clothes. I sat near the dressing table and started applying light pink nailpolish on all my nails. Then I applied light pink lipstick on my lips. I also placed a simple black bindi on my forehead. I don't know why I started feeling like a housewife. Thus I opened the drawer of the dressing table and took some red sindoor and applied it on my maang. I smiled, I was feeling happy. Then I took out a fancy mangalsutra and wore it. The mangalsutra hung on my neck in between my cleavage which made me feel sexy.


Then I opened the other drawer and took out some red colored glass bangles and started wearing them around my wrists. I wore four bangles on each wrist. Then I also wore a pair of silver payal on each of my legs. Finally, I took out a set of earrings which were silver in color and were very simple. I placed the earrings nicely in my ears.
Then I stood up and started wearing the brown saree which I had just bought.
I wore the saree very nicely and made a two fold pallu and fixed the pallu on my blouse by using a pin. Waao! I thought looking at my reflection in the mirror. Then I started tying my hair in a hairband.

After dressing up I wore a normal rubber sandals and went to the house mentioned by my maid. A man opened the house and I said "Sir, kavita sent me to clean the house today as she is not well"

The fat man was just in a lungi. He said "Are you a maid?"

I said "Yes sir. Shall I come in?"

He smiled and said "Yes, come in.."

I went inside and saw a glass of rum and a rum bottle on the table and realized that the man was drinking and I also noticed that no one was in house. I said "Sir, please do not be angry on Kavita again. I am her sister and today I'll clean the house."

He said "I'll not say anything to her however you please come to clean the house atleast once a month. You are too beautiful to be a maid."

I smiled and said "Sure, I will start cleaning now."

I went inside the bathroom and started wiping the floor. Then I wiped the bedroom. While doing this my underarms started getting wet. I tucked my saree in my petticoat.


Then I came to the room where the man was having his rum. He kept on looking at my belly and my cleavage and I noticed that. I also felt a bit horny.

No comments:

Post a Comment