Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I Indian Male Crossdresser

I am boy.My is 29.I like to wear girls clothes very much than boys clothes now a days. i am normal boy. i am atttracted to girls only.not boys.is crossdressing normal.
i like girls silk sarees ,chudidar dress,patiyala dress are my favourite.
i also like girls jewelleries,accessories very much.i like all girls clothes innerwear as well as outwear . I also like girls makeup articles very much.i like nose ring and ear ring also very much.i also like designer bindi,designer bangles etc
i also like designer blouses very much .
i will also like to do manicure & padicure.
i also like girls wigs very much .
i also like payal which girls wear in legs .
I also like girls hair band very much.
I like gajra also very much.
If I was girl I would do collection of  favourite sarees,salwar kameez,churidar,patiyala,lipstick,nailpolish ,eyeliner etc
I Love to wear matching clothes. 
From childhood i was not attracted at all.
sometimes i feel i had sister she had helped in me in crossdressing habit .
Lipstick,Nailpolish,Eyeliner,Mascara ,Foundation Cream i also like.i have applied nailpolish and lipstick in front of my friend.
When i applied lipstick and nail polish i enjoyed it vey much 
she is girl very freely.she told me if u crossdress in front of me no problem at all.i will help u one day in wearing girls clothes and applying makeup to u.u can wear my clothes also if u like.
she likes it very much.i have never done such thing 
in front of my mom.my mom hates crossdressing .According to me if girls can wear boys clothes like shirts,trousers
then why boys cant wear girls clothes.I want to wear for fun and enjoyment girls
clothes nothing special reason any other at all.

I will like to do crossdressing in front of girl who has no problem at all.
My dream is i should wear saree on womens day and my birthday . 2 special occassions in my life.it will be memorable days of my life.
I am from india.mumbai .
i got addiction of crossdressing from english movies,hindi movies etc 

i want answer to this question what girls think about crossdressing to above story

No comments:

Post a Comment