Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Male to feamle Teacher

I had been living a decent life till last year in my village, Until my parents left the world forever. I found it very difficult to control myself, somehow I had managed for 1 year but loneliness was taking it's toll on me. So I decided to leave this place forever and settle somewhere else. New place new people will help me erase old memories was what I thought. After arriving in the new village I started searching for a room, few days I remained in a lodge but it was expensive compared to living in your own room. I went to house only two ladies were there Nitya a divorcee, she was teacher in a women's school and her old mom, her mom barely had any vision. I looked a innocent villager so she didn't have any hesitation. So one problem was solved now I had to search a job for myself. I went here and there in search but didn't manage to find any good ones.Finally I decided to ask help from Nitya and told her I need her help to find a job for myself. She replied if I got any I would inform you. Days passed but nothing changed.. I almost gave up the hope of settling into a permanent job, I had been doing few odd ones but....

One day Nitya came from her school and told me that there is a vacancy in her school. I asked her do they allow male staff even though your school is women's school. She said no but you can join the job as female, I have talked with the principal. I was unsure of what to do, I had never done something like this before and I also couldn't reject the offer I was in big dilemma. Nitya told don't worry I will help you. Principal wants to have a talk with you and tomorrow we will go there. I was like oh no tomorrow I am not prepared mentally..don't worry it's not that difficult tomorrow you can go as a normal, I breathed a sigh of relief. The whole night I was thinking about the meeting with the principal.
That morning I woke I prepared myself mentally more than physically. I was very nervous as we approached the school, I was called in the principal's room my heart was racing. She asked me few question's and she was happy with my answers and with my determination for the job. She praised me for the courage I have shown to enter the totally different lifestyle. She gave me the school dress which teachers had to wear and wished me all the best. I left the school Nitya was still there her classes were not over yet. I went home and started preparing myself physically it was lot difficult than I thought. I had been trying it for hours but was unsuccessful then Nitya arrived she laughed when she saw me trying to do all those things. It is not that easy we will tomorrow go to the experts for the makeup and hair removal, today I will teach you how to wear saree she said. She gave me one of her saree and showed me how it is done. I tried it again and again it was not satisfactory but not that bad too.
The next morning Nitya told me to get ready to go to the market. I wore one of saree and blouse Nitya had given me. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable as it was my first outing in public wearing a saree. I had to get rid of this mentality cause from tomorrow it was going to be my ritual. I just sort of half covered my face with a end of the saree so no one recognizes me. We first bought all that was necessary for me as a female. We went to the parlor, I had my facial and hair removal done. And also bought skin moisturizers, makeup items and wig from the parlor. And while returning we went to jewellery shop bought few items and got my nose and ears pierced. We returned home and Nitya told me she has invited principal home. It was surprising but I thought it will give me confidence to face others in my new look. I said ok that's fine. By 2pm principal came and she was very pleased from the transformation done in one day. I said all  credit goes to Nitya if she was not there it wouldn't have been possible. After that we had some snacks, few interesting talks and principal mam left saying see both of you ladies tomorrow.

Next morning it was first day of my school, Nitya assisted me to dress. I had to look after the accounts sections. Principal mam called all the staffs in her room and made a introduction. She introduced me as "Salini". Nice name everyone said and they called me as Salini. Nitya was very happy finally her effort had paid off and everyone had accepted me as a female staff. Few days passed and now I was able to dress myself I didn't need any help from Nitya. You are progressing she said and we both laughed after that. Nitya taught me how to be responsible cause I had big responsibility of looking after the accounts. She used to remind me time and again.  One day Nitya said now I will teach you cooking and all other things. I started helping her in kitchen, soon I was able to prepare some foods myself as well. Days were passing very quickly life was so busy that I even forgot what I had gone through just few months earlier. I was thankful to Nitya and Principal Mam for this life.

One day principal mam asked me in private have you thought about marriage. I said now it will be very difficult for me to get out this mindset, with such great difficulty I have come here and again changing this mindset giving up this job and start from beginning is not what I want. Look I have a solution to this problem She said. How? I asked.. Listen you know Nitya well even you two live together both of you can get married with each other. She was right but the problem was I respect Nitya cause she is senior in the school and in the house as well I had never even in my dreams thought about this. When I told her this she said can you accept her as your husband, look you also don't have anyone to return to and she is also alone, if you are willing to accept her as your husband I will talk to her she said. I just sat in silence she was right we need someone as our partner in life. I also didn't had anyone to return to and by marring as Nitya's wife I will also not hurt both Nitya's and My sentiments. So I agreed, Mam called Nitya to the principal's room. She was very happy when she heard it from the Principal mam. I just didn't have the courage to look at Nitya. The whole school staff was informed and they congratulated both of us.  There were only few days to go before the vacation and principal mam said it will be the perfect time for our marriage.

On the return to our house I was feeling very shy to talk to Nitya we barely exchanged any words. When we reached home she hugged me, she was very happy. So was I, it was just I was not expressing to her. Still few more days to go and I was living with my to be husband. I felt a enormous change in my behavior towards her. Suddenly the amount of respect I started giving her was immense. I used to go to the kitchen before her though she used to come along with me. Now the preparations for the marriage had to go in. Principal mam and all the staff took so much interest in it, a lot of work load was taken off.  Shopping dresses, jewellery everything was done. The wedding was to take place in school arena itself.

Finally the day came for me to be the official bride of this so nice lady called Nitya. Principal mam took me with her and asked the other ladies staff to decorate me as a bride. The makeup, hairstyle and nails all were wonderfully done. I was wearing a Saree it was heavy compared to the normal i had been wearing till date. After the makeup and dress it was turn of the ornaments, Bangles, Anklets, Earrings and a big nosering with chain attached to the hair and held with clips. Everything was complementing very well,  I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw myself in the mirror. 
 Then after that we reached were the marriage had to take place, Nitya was already there wearing suits. We sat in the mandap, priest chanted the mantras and Nitya applied vermilion in my forehead. I was made to say " lord give me strength to be a wife of this man, and now I accept him as my husband and obey him and live under him. Nitya vowed to take full care of me and keep me happy as long as he shall live.
After the marriage was over we had lot of fun singing, dancing and pranks and all old stories happened at school when I was not there. It started getting darker we returned home had our dinner. One of the teachers took me to our bedroom and she left. I was very nervous first night as a wedded wife was approaching. Nitya was still with the teachers, I was like what will be talking about....The more longer Nitya took coming my nervousness was going up. Finally I heard some ladies giggling I quickly pulled my veil to cover my face. Nitya closed the door and the ladies left. Nitya came and sat beside me my heart was racing, he lifted the veil with his both hands. I closed my eyes, before today I only had heard about the nervousness but today I was experiencing when my husband was with me on our first night. He praised me that took away a bit of nervousness and I felt I belonged to him.  Soon he started playing with my ears, running his hand all over my body. Soon the nervousness was growing into excitement. He started removing my jewellery I wanted to help him in that but he refused saying it's his pleasure. He caressed my chest and back I was getting more and more aroused. Soon I felt something trying to get in on my back. I got bit nervous but Nitya told me not to worry slowly he pushed and when it went fully in it caused huge amount of pain... But within few minutes everything went very nicely the moans of pleasure were coming out from our mouths. It went till midnight and after that we slept. It was such an experience...

In the morning I woke up and got myself ready and went to the kitchen prepared tea for my Husband and MIL. When I went in my room to serve tea to my husband he grabbed me from behind, nearly the tea pot fell out. I said not now but he was in no mood to let me go out... We didn't have school too so the fun began once again....

No comments:

Post a Comment