Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A New Life, New Rules For New Cross dressing Bride.

I had crossdressing fantasies from my very young days. I never ever hinted anyone what sort of person I was, those fantasies were only limited in my thoughts until that day. One day I was drinking alone in a bar, all of a sudden a girl in her late 20's entered the bar. She was beautiful like the one in my fantasies, looked quite confident she was wearing black jeans and a jacket. Bold and beautiful she looked from her appearance. Excuse me can I sit beside you she asked. Yes ma'am I said, didn't knew how this word ma'am came out of my mouth. I had never used this word to anyone else ever, probably it was because I found her similar like the girl I used to dream of. Few glass of drinks together and we started talking like as if we knew each other for a long long time. As the conversation was going on one of the staff told it's time for the bar to close. She told we can continue our conversation in her house. So we left the bar and went to her house. The house was big enough for a single person. And after few hours I left for my room.
When I woke up it was already 12 noon and I had 3 miss calls from her. I quickly called her but the no didn't connect. Round about at six I got a message from her saying come to my house. I was feeling excited as I went to her house. She was waiting for me and there were few girls as well. Everyone welcomed me,She took me to a different room, I asked her if they were her friends. She said no they were beauticians, I asked her then what are they doing her. She replied with a smile " they are here to dress you as female". I was completely stunned when I heard that, how did she know about my fantasies? I asked myself. But I don't need it, I said her. Don't lie I know what you like, don't you remember what you told me yesterday. Frankly speaking I don't remember anything, may be I told something cause I was drunk I said to her. You are again lying you addressed me and ma'am when you first saw me, Why?. I had no answer. Now take you shirt off she said, look you have a clean shaved body like a female and you are again lying she said. I again had no answers, I just had to tell her the truth. She told me to get ready for the change over as she left the beauticians came inside. Asked me to sit in the chair there was a big mirror infront of the chair. First they made my eyebrows thin like of a girl. Then the makeup, one girl was doing the makeup and another was doing my hair. I just patiently waited. They had applied so much make up that I couldn't recognize myself. My cheeks were pink, lips red, and a long hair. Nobody could think it was me everything looked so natural. Once the make up was done they pierced my nose and added a small nosering and earrings to my both ears. After that they left, I just sat on the chair and admired myself. I didn't look this beautiful even in my fantasies. Devyani came inside and asked don't you love yourself now look how beautiful you are looking, if you don't agree with me you can change and leave she said. I had this opportunity to leave but within few minutes I had fallen in love with my new look. I just didn't want to change it. I was feeling really happy by rediscovering myself. I thanked Devyani for her efforts.

But just a part of my fantasy had been fulfilled there were still few more desires to be fulfilled. I had already visualized Devyani as my future husband. I wanted to be her wife 
I asked Devyani if I could live in her house, She didn't have any problem with that and I was so happy. Now it atleast presented me with a chance to impress her. I always used to wake up early in the morning, do all the work prepare tea and serve it to her. I also used to put a lot of effort to make myself look as much beautiful as I could. Many days went like that but I couldn't impress Devyani. I didn't know what she wanted and it was now beginning to hurt me. I couldn't directly ask her. One day Devyani was not in the house and I was getting bored, so I started searching for some interesting. In search of some books to read I entered Devyani's room. There were lot of books comics, history and books on famous persons as I was searching I found a dairy, dairy of Devyani. I thought it could help me get close to her so I started reading it. I found out Devyani liked women in traditional dress. There were also some pictures which were of my use. There was not much time left Devyani was about to come.
I rushed to my room, to prepare myself in a way Devyani liked to see. I wore and saree, a big nosering and covered my head with one end of the saree. I checked myself in the mirror I was looking like the one in the pics. I hoped for the best. The door bell rang I went to open the door with great anticipation. Devyani was happy to see me dressed this way. She didn't say anything but it was clearly visible from her actions. After dinner when Devyani was watching TV, I prepared myself as a bride and silently went to her room and sat in the bed waiting for her to arrive. It was my last attempt to impress her. Even though i knew Devyani for a long time I was feeling a hell nervous like a newly wed.As I heard the steps of Devyani approaching the room I was almost shivering thinking what she will make out of this. As soon as she came I went near her and touched her feet like a decent wife. I promised to obey her, respect her and fulfill all her needs as husband for as long as both of us shall live She was quick to react, She gathered me up and praised how beautiful I was looking. It released all my tensions. She asked me to wait for her and left the room. I thought why? but I knew I was going to find out soon. She came with holding a cane in her hand I was bit horrified. She said she wants to check my promise and asked me to stand lifting my saree. I couldn't believe what I just heard now I had to show her my loyalty. Her words were so demanding I didn't have courage to say no.It was incredible  how my thinking had changed now I was ready to suffer this. As I took position she smacked one stroke, I felt a shiver. She gave some time to gather myself and second one landed, and the third one. She told me to hold this position for 15 more minutes, no more caning after that. The veil was covering my face and I could feel the weight of the nosering as my head was hanging low I felt a bit vulnerable. Then she told me to go and sit in the bed she started removing my jeweleries one by one. She asked is my girl ready to experience the most enjoyable moment of her life. I just nodded my head in anticipation. Finally we were about to make some love. The kisses became more passionate and both of us got aroused. She slowly pressed the rubber penis in. With a lot of difficulty it went in but some moments later it turned out to be a lot pleasing experience. After a hour of sex Both of us felt satisfied and slept.   
It was a new beginning of my life I had got such a loving and strict husband in Devyani. She has this weekly maintenance routine to remind me who is in charge. I  to avoid the punishments  as much as I can by being obedient and showing enough respect to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment