Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Crossdressed to attend a marriage

My friend Manvi was also excited about this.


We sat down and planned about that big day and we discussed what to wear. I decided to wear a saree with lots of accessories. Whenever I am dressed, no one can make out that I am a crossdresser. I don't have any body hair. Every night before sleeping I massage my body with body butter cream which keeps my body glowing and smooth.

I even dont have facial hair. The day of the marriage arrived. It was morning and I was at my flat. I was not so sure about which saree to wear. I opened my wardrobe and started selecting saree. I have a Green one, Orange, Red, Black, Brown, Onion color, Pink, White, Yellow, mix color etc.

I finally selected an Orange saree which had lots of work and was made of a mixture of cotton, polyester and synthetics. I went to the bathroom, attached my breast forms. These breast forms were actually fake boobs which looked very real as my skin tone matched with these breasts. The breasts had dark brown nipples and were 34 C in size.

I came back to my bedroom after having a nice bath. I selected a pink soft cotton panty to wear. I hid my semi hard penis in between my thighs and wore the pink panty which was so smooth on my skin that I immediately started feeling like a young woman. Then I took out a black bra with thin straps.

I placed my breasts in the bra cups and wore the bra after hooking ot from behind. The bra gave me a very nice cleavage. Then I took the soft Orange petticoat and wore it. The soft material of the petticoat was brushing against my panty and thighs. My skin was feeling great. I tied the knot of the petticoat just below my navel. Then I took the Orange blouse which had quarted length arms and was made up of pure synthetic material. It had deep back and neck cut. I started wearing the blouse.

I adjusted the cups of the blouse so that a proper cleavage is visible. I hooked the blouse in the front. The blouse was a bit tight which felt great on my body. I always like tight blouses which make me feel horny and very womanly. Then I started wearing the saree. I started draping the saree around my petticoat and made proper bleads. Then I made a 3 fold pallu and placed it over my shoulder and attached it with a pin on my blouse.

Now that dressing was done, I had to apply make up and wear accessories.
I sat on the dressing table and took out a bottle of liquid foundation cream. It was light brown. I applied the foundation cream on my face and neck. Then I applied powder foundation over it to give it a perfect touch. Finally I applied some dried pink color on my cheecks to give me a cute look.

Then I wore a wig which had long black hair. The hair was not ironed and I wanted it to be simple because I wanted to look like a perfect young Indian lady.

Then I wore red lipstick on my lips. I also applied a bit of sindoor on my forehead. Then I took a pair of gold earrings and wore them in my ears. Then I wore a gold necklace. Then I wore payals on my legs. Then I applied kajal on my eyebrows and eyelashes.




I was feeling great. Then I thought to apply nailpolish on all my nails. I took out a red nailpolish and it felt really nice to apply nailpolish on all my nails after completely dressing up as a woman. I also applied nailpolish on my toes' nails. Then I made a combination of white, red and golden bangles and wore them around my wrists. Each wrist had 10 bangles. Then I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror.

OH MY GOD was my expression. You can have a look at the above picture to get an idea of how I was looking. I took out a pair of golden colored sandals and wore them. The sandals had high heels and this time I forgot that I was actually a male. My soul knew that I was a woman. Then I took a golden colored handbag and carried it towards the marriage party. I drove my New Hyundai Verna car for the party. Whenever I stopped at any traffic signals, boys on bikes would give me sexy stares and some would even follow me to some extent.

I was feeling so excited to attend a marriage. Finally I reached the crowded party and was welcomed with a bunch of roses. I went to the about to get married couple and wished them and gave them a nice gift. Manvi looked at me and winked.

During the whole ceremony, there were few guys who were trying to communicate with me. I can communicate as a lady which is the result of 15 years of Practice to speak in female tone.

However, I wanted to hook up with a matured man. Manvi came to me and she introduced me as Rni to her about to be husband and his brother in law. The Groom's name was Vicky and his elder brothers name was Mr Sanjay. He had an average body and looked like a businessman. He must be aged around 40 years and carried his personality well with a Rajput type mousetache.

We became quite friendly and were discussing a lot of things. After the party got over, I stepped back into my car however I was unable to start my car. I found Mr sanjay nearby and called him for help. HE came and sat at the driver's seat and started the car. I was seated besides him and I said thanks to him.

He offered me to come over to his place anytime. I said thanks once gain and intentionally was looking directly in his eyes. I thought he got my signal. He placed his manly hand on my hand. I brought my face close to him and he left no stone unturned and placed his lips on my lips. We started kissing each other by sucking each other's lips.

Then he said "Oh Rani, you are so beautifull, I want to love you, your body. I think its time to go to the back seat"

No comments:

Post a Comment