Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Finding Female Identity (Crossdressing)

It was our first Wedding Anniversary and to celebrate this we had planned a tour to spend some quality time together. Both of us got ready and we were excited few days off in this hectic schedule was great. When we reached the hotel we were fully drenched it was raining heavily it came as a surprise it was not rainy season. We went to our hotel rooms and then I realized I had left my luggage in the taxi by the time I came down it was gone. My clothes were fully drenched and there was every chance of catching cold if I remained in those dress. My wife changed and asked me what happened I said I have forgot my Luggage  in the Taxi I said. How can you be such careless she said, Luckily she had the taxi's number but when we called him he told can't come until late evening. I was getting frustrated I didn't have anything to wear. Then my wife suggested me to wear her Salwar Kameez. I didn't want to but she forced me saying you will get sick and our holiday will be useless. I thought she is right and I agreed to wear. I was surprised when they fitted perfectly on me. I asked her how is this possible it's by chance she replied. Whole day I remained in the same dress and everytime the waiter came to the room I used to hide in the bathroom. My wife called the Taxi bt he said the rain is heavy and he can't come. I couldn't believe what I heard it meant I had to wear this whole night.

My wife then said now when you are going to dressed like this for the whole night lets do it in a proper way that would be perfect Anniversary gift for me. She said in such a way I couldn't deny her. She helped me to clean shave my body and gave her panties and bra to wear. I felt a lot lighter and lot smoother. She then gave me one of her sarees to wear I didn't know how to wear a saree so she helped me in that. She then asked me to sit on the table infront of the mirror and started my makeup. I patiently sat there looking at the mirror. After she finished the makeup I realized the transgression was amazing I couldn't believe my eyes. I had never thought I could look such beautiful it was completely different experience. I was loving every moment of it she too noticed it. Then came the Nail polish, Jeweleries and bangles. After that she asked me to walk around. I walked around the room. The bra was a bit tight and the hooks were like biting my back. My breathe was heavy and the jeweleries were making lots of noises. It was something beyond words. Walking in high heels wearing a saree not an easy task but I did decently. Now it was time for the dinner and we had to go to the hall I felt as if I might get caught and it will be huge shame. But my wife patted me on my back and gave me full confidence. Both of us went to hall had our dinner and walked back to our room as if nothing had happened it was a big moral booster for me. I had a successful outing in the public for the first time. At night my wife asked if we need that luggage or not, she could read in my eyes my answer was no. I wanted to be like this for a bit more time didn't no for how long may be tomorrow, day after tomorrow or forever.

In the morning my wife waked me up both of us got ready my lost Luggage was already out the hotel. It was of no use for the moment so both of just ignored it.We wanted to go out of this hotel and have some fresh air outside. We went for a movie and shopping after that. My wife said you have a beautiful nose and a nose ring will suit you even more it will give you complete feminine look. I knew once the piercing is done it well might be a start of new life. I started liking myself as a female rather than a male, so I decided to go for it. We opted for a bit thick than normal one. It was looking perfect she was right I felt a lot like female after wearing the nosering. It perhaps enhanced the beauty even more. It was getting darker by that time it was time to return to hotel.We arrived  at the hotel rested for a bit time after that went for the dinner. I wanted to live like this forever. I had never thought I would love something like this but now it had happened and I wanted to live every moment of this new life. As I was lost in my thoughts I heard my wife's voice, I felt like I had just woke up. I told her I want to enjoy every moment of this life. She hugged me and said I know your feelings, I will accept you as what you want to be everybody is different in this world. I felt extremely happy.

After I woke up I myself did my makeup, dressing. My wife was completely surprised when she saw me. As I had accepted her as my husband I just bent down her feet she was quick to react hugged me in her arms. She asked me to wait for her in the room and went outside alone. She came back with few things. I got dressed up like a traditional bride, lots of jeweleries she herself helped me to wear the nose ring. We performed the rituals on our very own way we had limited materials but that wasn't going to held us back. I felt a bit awkward to go to the hall in this wedding dress with a veil covering my face so she made a request to the manager and we had the dinner in our room.  I found it very difficult to eat with this big nosering hanging right down to my lips. But I liked the tickling sensation every-time the nosering touched my lips. 
After dinner  it was now time for our first night after, She said now I am going to give you the most wonderful experience as a women. With that she started kissing me on my neck, I laid on the bed. She slowly started to press me from behind. I felt a jerk on my body as she pressed the rubber penis in. After few initial moans of pain it started going smoothly now the moans wear more of pleasure. Truly it was the most wonderful experience ever. Finally both of us were tired, she slowly caressed my body and kissed me I too responded her. Both of us slept feeling satisfied. After that for couple of more nights our love making was at it's peak..
Our holidays were over She started going to her job and I successfully started doing my house hold duties. She now and then surprises me with her gifts. She loves me very much and I also never hesitate to give her every respect she deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment