Tuesday, August 26, 2014

experience of a husband in saree

my experience in saree

I have created this blog to share my thrilling experience as a husband wearing saree and a female dominated sex life. We are an young couple married 4 years back and enjoying sex in its full since then. My wife is 28 years old and myself 31 years old. We are very happy and jovial couple and we try for very innovative methods to make sex more enjoyable. In the beginning i was taking initiative and she comes after me. But i was noticing some change in her attitude for the last six months or so. The first change i noticed was instead of me taking charge she used to take control of sex in bed room. Gradually sex in the bed room became an event to show her dominance. I also enjoyed being submissive and surrender before her. She was very much thrilled in sucking my nipples and pressing it as of a woman.One day i asked her what you imagine when doing like this she said "i imagine its me the husband and you are my wife"and i got stunned by her answer.

I was initially not able to digest what she is trying to act and resisted to some extent. But day by day she became dominant in the bedroom. After few months one night she said today we are going to do something special in the bedroom. I was eager to see her plans.She asked me to clean shave and take bath and after that directed me to the dressing room.Ignoring all my resistance she forced me to wear women's undergarments. Then she dressed me up in saree using some padded bra and a blouse which she made ready for this.She put some jasmine flowers on my hair and used lipstick and ornaments to make me like a beautiful lady.

She took photographs of me on her mobile and very lovingly said "you are beautiful than me".That full night i was in saree and i felt like a women most of the time.We together did house jobs and she insisted me to wash her cloths and massage her during her bath.We had sex three times that night and it was fully under her control.

That day marked a thrilling transformation of sexual life in our living. Now I also admits her dominance and enjoys the sexual life of a male wife.The moment i wore saree the transformation also started. Now a days i myself will change to saree in the night and she will be in shirt and pajama. I became an expert in wearing saree and my lady husband hugs me in love when i submit before (s)he in saree. We together will go out and buy  sarees and matching ornaments. Each time she will spent a lot of time to select a particular saree or accessories for me.

The most interesting part i want to share is that i love wearing saree. Also i enjoys wife dominant living now a days
remya kumar

No comments:

Post a Comment