Tuesday, August 26, 2014

How I take charge as a husband

My name is Anjali I work at others house to support my studies. This year I have passed +2 so i needed to go to another place for further studies so I had to find a work so I would be able to pay my college fees. I went here and there for the job and at last I found one. It was the same I had been doing previously. There were only mom and daughter in the family so it was easier job for me it meant less work. The lady was around 40 years of age her name was "Reema" she was divorced and her daughter was 16 and her name was "kritika". The house was big considering there were just two people living there. Her husband had given her enough money so she could spend her whole life luxuriously. I used to work in morning and evening and at day I used to attend college. Reema ji was modern women she used to dress up as young women she was 40yrs but never looked like. She used to go to night parties and all the time she used to roam around with her friend. I used to meet her just in the morning she used to come home  late at night. She had left her daughter free and Kritika was also happy. Infact Reema ji never cared about her daughter how she is doing in school, where is she going they were living in the same house but rarely spoke to each other. One day I was surprised to see Reema ji at home in the evening. she was sitting in the sofa it was not normal I knew something was wrong. So I asked her is everything all right. She told me that Kritika had failed in her final exams and she can't go to the next class. Reema ji was very upset about that. I said now it's gone all we can do now is tell kritika to study well from today. It was for the first time I was talking such serious matter with Reema ji, before today we had rarely spoke to each other. Reema ji then said had she not got divorced with her husband this day would not have come. I always wanted to know why she was divorced but couldn't ask and now I got an opportunity. So i just asked why did u get divorced. She told "My husband was very strict person, he used to punish me whenever I crossed the limits. I was an independent girl form my childhood so I just could not take it". I again asked her did he used to punish you for silly reasons. "No he was a loving person he used to punish me when i did something wrong, when I used to come home late night from the parties" she further added. I said there's nothing wrong in that look he was only correcting you. If he had stayed with you it might have been a different story kritika could have been a great girl, good in her studies. Ya I know it now Reema ji said. You deserved to be punished for spoiling not just yours life but yours daughter's life as well. Reema ji said yes I need to be punished. Do u still have the implements that your husband used while punishing you."yes I have it in my room". If u don't mind I would like to do the job of punishing you". But..... she stammered. There's nothing wrong in getting punished It will make you feel better. Reema ji was now speechless... i was pushing her hard to ask for it. She didn't utter a word for few minutes look you will feel a lot better once it's over. She wanted it I knew from her expressions... So in a strict voice I told her to go to her room get ready for the spanking... And she stood up form the sofa and went towards her room. It was the first time I was going to spank someone I was very excited.. After 5 minutes I went to her room she was lying in her bed on her tummy and a paddle and cane was on the table. I took the paddle and started spanking her lightly. I was unaware of the pace to spank...i think first few spanks were light she was not reacting to it. So I started to smack it little hard now she was feeling the pain. I ordered her not to move and keep her bottom still. She started crying in pain as the strokes increased. Her bottom was glowing had shades of red. And i was satisfied with the paddle. Now it was turn use the cane on her red bottom. I took the cane and brought it hard on her bottom she cried in pain but didn't ask me to stop. Another landed on her bottom and tears were flowing down her eyes. I gave her another 4 more with the cane and they were the worst cause her bottom was already sore from the previous spanking. There were six red lines across her bottom. She was crying loudly like a little girl. I went near her and told her it is over and hugged her. She was damp her pussy was leaking juices she started kissing me I also got aroused and kissed her back we had good time together. And after that we went to the bathroom had a shower and went to kitchen to prepare tea. It was the first time I saw her going to kitchen to do something. We were preparing tea and Kritika came. Kritika told she had failed in the exams, Reema forgot that she had received a spanking she sat hard on the chair and yelped in pain. kritika asked what happened mom were you spanked, if spanked then by whom. Infact kritika knew her mom used to get spankings from her father. So Reema told her the whole story, kritika was thrilled to know it was me who spanked her mom. Reema apologized and said it was her fault had she taken care of her daughter it wouldn't have happened so she deserved the spankings she got. And Reema hugged kritika it was nice to see. Now we had to think of something so that Kritika doesn't have to study in same class again. kritika told me that if i take the responsibility of this family and request to the principal she might not have to study in the same class again. I was just a student of 22yrs now how could I take the responsibility of both of u.  Kritika then said since you have already spanked mom she should not have any problems to accept you as her husband. Reema didn't expected such thing to come of kritika's mouth nor did I. Reema was feeling shy, her face just got red in colour. But Kritika was not joking she was serious this family needs someone to be a man and Anjali you are that man. Reema knew her daugher was right so it was fixed we were getting married Reema was my to be wife and I was her to be husband. Reema suddenly stopped calling me by my name, She tried to avoid any eye contact also. first thing we had to do was to meet Kritika's principal, I somehow managed to convince him and kritka was very happy. Now it was the time for the wedding only we three were there. Reema was dressed up in saree, her veil was hiding her face but her figure was looking great, kritika was the one who did Reema make up. I used one of the suits of Reema ex husband. We went to the nearby temple, I aaplied sindoor on Reema forehead and gave her the mangalsutra. And it was over very soon. We returned home soon. Kritika then led Reema  into our bedroom. I just waited for kritika to come down so I could go. And I went to our bedroom Reema was sitting there still her face covered with veil. She got up and came towards me and touched my feet. Now she was my wife and it was her duty to show some respect to her husband. Slowly I lifted her veil i was so anxious to see my bride. She was glowing, The jewellery were beautiful, the nose ring on her nose added extra charm. So I told her not to remove it like a good wife she nodded her head. We had great sex for hours it was very pleasing both of us were satisfied. By the time I woke up it was 8:00 am. Reema was not in the bed quickly I went outside she was in the kitchen preparing tea for us kritika was also there. Reema gave me and kritika tea. Kritika said wife's should everyday touch husband's feet and take blessings Reema did it like a obedient wife. I was very happy now I had my own family a lovely wife enough of money so I didn't have to work, now I could concentrate on my studies and kritika's study too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment