Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Indian femdom female don story

This story is on a special request by my fan Mayank , he also wanted to be a part of story,
the story revolves around a female mafia  (Don) , she makes hell out of Mayank and Dinesh

To start with , again , my name is Dinesh around 40 years of age living in pune , single, not married due to family problems,
I was living single , my parents had expired, no close relatives as such ,, i was used to live single, and was happy as single, yes but i was frustrated as i was not having wife or family,, no regrets as such ,,
i was having a reasonable job, but i used to spend money only on dance bars , as such at my age no girl wanted to marry me , i used to blow my half salary in dance bars and on prostitutes,as i had no family for whom i could save ...yes but due to this habit, i never used to spend money on others or even myself,
sometimes i was even short of money at month end.

As during recession i lost my job,, i was in search of job, somehow i got job in mumbai, but i had heard mumbai was very expensive in rent , my half salary will go in rent, one of our colleague suggested to stay as paying guest, well since i was used to live single, i hated that ... but i had no option .. i contacted one agent and told him about my requirement , i also told him, i can share with some student or so, as they will not be hard to handle, the agent showed me one bedroom apartment in mumbai , rooms were small , but any way i was going to use it only for coming back at night , front room was shared by one student Mayank , he was studying CA, and was from good family , good looking and good body, we all agreed , meanwhile i also kept my Pune house on rent,
I had around 10 k extra from it ,

Next few weeks i concentrated on Job and worked hard as it was a new job, with Mayank it was only smile exchange at the start, but our timings always clashed, his college and mine office timing were same, we always argued on using the bathroom, but anyway not a major concern,,
after a month i again started going to dance bars and brothels , i used to come late drunk ,
Mayank used to study late in the night ,
Once Mayank asked me" Dineshji, why do u work so late?"

I just smiled, and then later he understood why i was coming late, he never liked me ..
sometimes i used to disturb him late night to open the door ,

once his exams were over and was free, it was Sunday i told him to come with me
first he hesitated , i said i will pay and he was ready ..
we went to a decent dance bar, Mayank had seen such kind of place first time

I spent some money on girls, and asked them to touch Mayank Mayank blushed as girls touched him

I took him to atleast 3 bars ,,

this continued till 3 months, once a month or so i used to take him,, but we had always argued on timing of bathroom,

I was sure he never liked me, but he continued to save rent ,

Once i got incentive from office, I got 10K as reward , I was very happy

I took Mayank with me to a good bar, and i started drinking and threw money on girls,
Mayank was shocked looking at me spending this much money ,after some time i got drunk, and tried to tease girls, first girls objects, then i started teasing them physically also , now bouncer came near our table and told me to stop, but i never cared , now they got wild and started to push me out of bar

I shouted" abbe sale,, paise diye hain,, free mein nahi aaya hoon'( U idiot, i have paid, i have not come free)

And i threw one glass on the dance floor,rest customers got scared and ran away, now they were wild ,

One of the bouncers kept gun on my tummy and told me to keep silent,

Mayank " DineshJi aap shant ho jao,, aur mein jata hoon"( DineshJi please be cal, i am going)
I got wild on him also" When i used to spend money u will come, now u do not want to wait in my difficult times?"
Now this news went to bar owner also, Bouncer told me" u both wait, Owner is coming"

I said ok, and waited for the owner,


After some  time one mercedese car stopped near the bar, One lady aged 47y came out, not a good looking dark and fat female ,ohh my god, she was shanti devI, the don of  our area, all the illeagal business used to run by her ,
When her Husband died in gang war, she took over as don, everyone in the area used to be scared of her

Ohh Shit, what a terrible mistake.... I knew this was my last day in life....

Satsih" DineshJi, aap ki baat mein main kaha aa gaya"(I should not have listened to U)
there were 5 to 6 person surrounding us , they were all underworld person,

Santi devi came and asked the manager about the incident,Maanger gave her the details

I realized my mistake, Shanti Devi came near to us , and gave me a tight slap
and told me" Haramzade tune kitna bada gunha kiya ? SahntiDevi ke bar mein aaj tak kisi ne aank bhi uthakar nahi Dekha)(Bastard, u have made a big crime, No one has dared to even look at shantiDevi's Bar)

I said" Sorry Madam"

She said" i do not listen to sorry, i just punish,, " then she looked at one of the person" Gopal, yeh dono ko katam kar do"(Gopal,

I realized my mistake, Shanti Devi came near to us , and gave me a tight slap
and told me" Haramzade tune kitna bada gunha kiya ? Sahnti Devi ke bar pe aaj tak kisi ne aank bhi uthakar nahi Dekha)(Bastard, u have made a big crime, No one has dared to even look at shantiDevi's Bar)

I said" Sorry Madam"

She said" i do not listen to sorry, i just punish,, " then she looked at one of the person" Gopal, yeh dono ko khatam kar do"(Gopal, finish them off)

I was now scared and Mayank cried , he straight away fell to her feet' Madam, maine kuch nahi kiya , Main to sirf inke sath aaya hoon" ( madam, i have not done anything, I just came along with this person)

Mayank continued " Please Madam, mujhe maaf kar do"( Please madam , I am sorry)

I also fell on her feet " Please Madam, I am also sorry"

I continued " Madam, Mujhe mat marao, mein kuch bhi karronga"( Madam Please do not kill me, I will do anything)

She listened at last, “ thik hain , lekin saza to milegi”(ok, but you will get punished)

We both said” Ok , Madam”

She then looked at one her faithful person and said” yeh do kutto ko ghar le  aana”( bring these two dogs to my home)

We were then taken into the jeep , they tied our hands ,


Her house was a big one , our hands were tied behind, one person presented us to her

she was sitting on sofa, like a queen,relaxed and anger in her eyes

She told her person to tie us near the wall , (one chain was falling from the ceiling)

We both were tied with our hands up, tied to the chain from the top,

She also had one revolver on the table, scene was very scary,, 

I just hoped this night will be over ,
she came near to us , hold our heads by hair tightly, I felt like hairs will come out of scalp

Then she again went back to sofa, and aimed revolver against us,,


Mayank cried like a little boy , i too was scared 

Mayank said again and again" Madam , maine kuch nahi kiya"( Madam I have not done any

thing)

I also pleaded her a lot to not to kill us

then she suddenly got up and removed one cane from the drawer,

and started hitting on the lower legs,, we screamed in pain

trhen she said" chup karo kutto, chillo mat, agar koi bhi awaz kiya to aur maroongi"

( Shut up u dogs, do not scream, if i hear any noise i will beat u more)

She beat us till she was tired , then she went to sleep, it was near to death experience

whole night we were tied with hands up..

Morning she again came to the room where we were tied, she called one person from outside, he untied us, and went away

She then said" shanti devi ka nuksan karne ki aaj tak kissi ki himmat nahi hui)( no one has dared to make any damage to shanti Devi)

she continued with a pause" kuch sabak mila" ( did u learn any lesson)

I said" Ji Madam" our whole body was aching, on the lower legs were cane marks

I continued" Madam, main kabhi bhi oos bar ke aas paas bhi nahi jaoonga"( Madam, I will never even go near to that bar)

She smiled and said" aab jane deti hoon" ( now i am letting u go)

we sighed a relief , hell was over

She continued" shaam ko 7 baje ghar pe aa jana"( come back at 7 in the evening)

Ohh my God" bhag ni ki koshish mat karna, mere aadmi tumhe kaha se bhi dhoondh nikalage)( DO not try to escape, my men will find u from anywhere)

I knew her influence on politicians and in Police too, there was no question that we will run away,

We went out of her house and took one Rikshaw, 
Mayank started grumbling " DineshJi, what have u done? My life is ruined"
I said " Just shut up , U also wanted to spend time in dance bar for free"

I know he was also punished for no reason

I decided to take leave on monday, Mayank also did not go to college,

Mayank was cursing me whole day...

at 6 Pm my mobile rang, it was Shanti devi's man" hello, shaam ko 7 baje gate pe khada rehna'( Be ready at her gate at 7 pm"

I informed Mayank 
Mayank now first time" sale chuitye yeh sab tere liye hua hain"

I did not say anything, we took a rikshaw and waited outside her house

Security informed on intercom, after 5 minutes we were taken to one room, 

Room was empty, that person told us to wait, only one chair was in the room

that person left and locked to room from outside

After some time shanti devi came , she just moved all round us, we did not had courage to speak, she was observing us right form top to bottom while take round around us

Then she said" Mujhe kuch zarrori kaam hain, jab tak mein vapas na aao tab tak, tu ek kone mein mein khad rehna aur yek chikna (Mayank ) ek kone mein khada rehna"

we were like school kid to her,, then she shouted" aabe chutiyo , suna nahi kya?"

we went running to our corner and stood, 

again then she said in loud voice "kaan pakdo madarchodo"

i held ears

she continued" agar mein vapas aao , aur koi bhi yeh position se hila to chamdi ukhed doongi'


Ohh GOD,,, she came back after 3 hrs

She came back with a whip  and whipped me for atleast 5 mins, and then she turned to Mayank and whipped him

we had no strength ,, i was breathing heavily , she again started whipping me, my back was red, she spared Mayank this time 

I wanted to run away, i knew if i run away my life will be hell ,

she then kicked me and said" suno chutyo , aaj rat bhi khade hi rehna"

Ohh no,, our legs were paining , and the whipping, i was not having any energy

Mayank was still young, he again fell to her feet and asked for fogivness

she said" chal tu ek kamm kar, yeh chair pe baitha rehna , aur agar yeh chutua hila to bell ki switch daba dena'
She went out of room and locked it ,, i requested Mayank not to press the button,
but Mayank  said'' no way u bastard, i am here because of u'

i never then had courage to ask him, i knew he was upset.. 

Whole night i stood at the corner of the room,i could hear the door open at 8 am in the morning , I did not dare to move,
 Mayank was sleeping on the chair, Shanti Devi kicked on the chair and said" Sale , iss liye Chair pe baithaya tha tujhe??"

Mayank was awakened , he again like a small kid fell to her feet , She kicked him lightly on his face and told him to get up,

Mayank continued"  Madam, main puri zindgi mein aisi galti nahi karronga"

I also turned to her and said" madam, please maaf kar do , aap jo kehengi vaise hi karronga"

Shantidevi came near to me and slapped me hard" kisne moodne ko kaha?"

Ohhh No,, i immediately turned back and stood
she shouted again" kaan pakad madarchod"
I did not know how long my legs will have strength to stand like that, whole two nights i was standing,,,I was sobbing now,,

She continued " yeh haal hota hain Shatidevi ka nuksan karne walo ka"

I said" madam, aap jo chae mujh se le lo ,, par aab takat nahi hain saza Ki"


She paused for a minute, and said " aap dono mere gulam rahoge, jab tak mein chaoo"

She told further " aaj se app har shaam yaha aa ke mere naukar aur gulam banke rahoge"

" Jo mein bolungi vho hi karna hoga, agar yeh karoge to dard kam hoga"

I said 'ok madam"
Mayank also broke now and agreed to her terms

after a resting at home we went in the evening again at he place ....

We were taken to her private room, where she was sitting on the sofa and legs on the table , 4 to 5 mobiles around her .. 

She was doing her work from the phone .. and giving orders to underworld people.

I got scared , now i knew what a dangerous lady she was ,,


after sometime she looked at us and smiled sarcastically and said "chalo haramzado mere pairo ko dabao"

I took one leg and Mayank took one leg and started pressing her legs

she was also carrying one cane beside her, in between she used to hit us with the cane and instructing to press them properly, after she finished her work, then she told Mayank to bring her dinner , she sat on the dining table, and had dinner
we both were standing like waiter and serving her  


then she ordered to bring the wash bowl to clean her hands , and asked us to clear the table

No comments:

Post a Comment