Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Happiness ( Crossdressing)

I was very shy from my childhood days. Often my seniors used to call me a girl it used to upset me a lot those days. Those day to day reminders of " you would have been better as a girl" used to be in my mind. I used to be lost somewhere else as if I didn't belong here.Slowly I started to feel as if I god was unfair with me, he gave me female attributes with a male body. I used to use my mom's makeup kit every time I had an opportunity. I was really satisfied with my looks but I wanted to dress completely. That opportunity arrived  during holidays, My family had gone to my grandparents house leaving me alone. As I was alone I thought this is the best time to try. I literally knew nothing but wanted to dress as a girl. So I decided to take help from my friend, She was very kind on me. When I explained her everything she agreed to help me.

She came to my house, I gave her my mom's accessories and makeup kit. She gave me a blouse to wear and She  helped me in saree, she also taught me how to wear it. She filled the space of bra with foams so my breast would look real. After that she told me to sit in front of the mirror and started applying makeup. After makeup  she added eyelashes, the makeup only had changed my looks completely. Now I was really looking like a girl that too beautiful, I put on bangles, anklets. I was looking so real that no one could actually recognize me. I could easily pass as a girl. After finishing she told me how beautiful I was looking, I thanked her for her effort. She told me to remain unchanged until my parents arrive. I said ok, I was really feeling blessed I loved every part of it. She used to come regularly to my house,We got closer and closer to each other during these day. One day she asked me to pierce my nose, I could have objected her but I didn't I readily agreed to pierce my nose. At that point I didn't realize what I had done only after some time I realized I had done something wrong and my parents could easily discover my secret. So I removed the nose ring. Next day she asked me why I didn't wear the nose-ring. I told her my parents wouldn't accept me as a girl and this all will end as soon as my parents return. She hugged me and said don't worry I will accept you as this, we will go far from here and settle. I almost cried when she said this, I knew how she loved me. I asked her to replace the nose ring and promised not to take if off without her will. She guided me to bed and we had sex, for the first time I felt loved. I completely surrendered to her she provided me full pleasure. The pleasure of submitting myself to someone and having confidence in your partner was what I learned from that. After that I assembled my clothes, She left giving a kiss on my cheek. These 15 days were enough for me to realize what I really wanted.
We left that place and got settled in another place where no one knew us. My day starts like a normal housewives day, waking up preparing tea, breakfast and help her go to office. Doing the remaining household work. Happiness is what we all want out of our lives and we were happy in each others roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment