Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A Secret Unfolds. (Crossdressing)

I was shocked when my wife told me we got invitation to attend a marriage at my friend Deepak's house. Deepak and me both had got married last year, what was the invitation about I was thinking. Then I asked my wife did you say it right a marriage invitation. Yes it's a marriage invitation she said and we are going tomorrow she further added. Next day we went to Deepak's house no guests were there it was a bit surprising I thought they had tricked us. When I asked his wife Samita Where is Deepak she said preparing for the marriage in the 1st floor. I quickly went upstairs leaving my wife Richa and Samita were talking with each other. When I went inside I had my mouth opened when I saw him dressed in red saree. It reminded me of our college days, it was Deepak who introduced me to crossdressing. During those days we enjoyed crossdressing in each others company. We talked about it so much, It was nice to see him finally fulfill his dreams. I asked him how did he manage to pull this out. He said I will tell you later first help me put on the jewelries. I started putting the jewleries one by one. After putting necklace, earrings, bangles, anklets. I fixed his nosering it was a big bridal nosering the pearl was coming down to  red lips. And I tied the chain with the hair clip on her wig. She was looking gorgeous just like a bride. We didn't put that many jewelries in our college days but today it was different.  As we were talking Samita called us outside it was now time for the marriage.

Both of us quickly went downstairs Deepak sat in the mandap Samita sat beside him. And the priest started chanting mantras. Soon they took pheras, Samita applied sindoor on Deepak's forehead tied the mangalsutra, Deepika bent down to take blessings from Samita. And after marriage we together had a some fun. My wife asked how this all started, to my surprise Deepak took the story right to our college days. He told how both of us used to dress like female at our room. Then he told how he confessed it to his wife and she agreed and they have lived like this since their first day and on the occasion of their first anniversary decided to make it official. My wife kept looking at me I just lowered my eyes. I wasn't able to meet eyes with her, I had hidden a huge secret from her and it was not ideal for her to know it from someone else. She must have thought why didn't I confess to her like Deepak. I knew my wife would now ask me to have a same lifestyle as Deepak and Samita. It was already getting dark we left wishing them all the best.
When we got to our house my wife asked me if I would like to live the same lifestyle. I was too shy to answer I just nodded my head. She gave me her saree today is just the start we will take it more seriously from tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment