Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A Bet was all I lost to my Bhabhi and my fate was changed. I was on a trip to Delhi to visit my Cousin. After mingling with them for a few days, I and Bhabhi had become quite acquainted with each other. My cousin had to leave country for his usual overseas assignment for around a month. We two were left at home and were enjoying each other’s company. She often called my girly faced because I hadn’t grown too much of beard on my face for the age of 21. She used to tease me by calling me sweety, dolly etc. Little did I know that one of these names will be picked for me very soon. She was beauty of heaven, too fair, average body with flesh at right places, ample bust and hips. Always wore Sarees and Salwar Kameez whether at home or out. One usual day we were having discussion on some movies. We got into a bet and it came down that one who loses will comply to winner’s orders for 1 week. I eventually lost and had to submit gracefully. Now she dropped the bomb of her wish. She wanted me to be and live like a GIRL for a week.
Do everything that girls do and try my best to become a girl for the period. I resisted, requested, pleaded to ask me something else to do but she was adamant and said I shouldn’t worry because I am almost half a girl already by looks and ways and behavior she will teach me. Besides, she got a little dominant with authority of winning the bet. So I had to submit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment