Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A Crossdressing Story with some gay theme.

It was my first posting after getting married. Since my posting was in my home town for last six months after marriage we were staying with my parents. I had got a beautiful wife with whom I had good romantic relationship. But this might be due initial curiosity of married life or staying in joint family I could show

Personal to wife. Actually I am cross dresser who love dress as a woman.

I don’t really know when it started but as my memory goes I had started showing attraction towards girl’s clothes as soon as turns adolescent. I used to watch girls wear skirt tops; salwar suit etc and I dream myself in their clothes. Their high heel sandals’ used to drive me crazy. My nature, color of skin and body were also adding fuel to the fire. I was very fair (More white than most of the girls) slim and very shy boy. My male friends were very few and most of them were my classmates. So after returning form school I rarely used to out. There were my two elder sister and whenever I got chance to be alone I used to try their clothes and sandals’ and became quit used to it. Even after this situation I was very bright in studies and successfully passed all the tests and got a good job while I was still 21.

As is the tradition in Indian homes search for my bride started and soon seeing my job a good family approached us for the same. Although I was quite passionate about my cross dressing however due to social and family consideration I agreed to get married. My wife Madhu was a very beautiful and charming girl. She was just one year younger to me. But she was quite bold and outspoken person. I fall to her beauty and bubbly nature. After some time I got my posting to hill station. We got a beautiful house and
settled down soon. After marriage Madhu got a little stout. We were both happy and here living alone we have a lot of time to spend with each other. As time passed I felt that my desire for sex with her was receding. She was also not very keen as earlier. My passion for dressing in ladies clothes was once again getting stronger. Madhu was very particular about her dressing. More over since she was newly married girl she has a lot of expensive Salwar suits, Sarees Sandals’ and other accessories.
Once my wife went to her parents for few days and I was left alone. Day time used to pass in my job but after that due to my shy nature I used is alone in my house early. More over the daylight fades early in winter in hill station. It was month of September. One night I was watching TV after dinner. There was an old movie going on in which actor Vishwajit was dancing wearing ladies clothes. He was looking very beautiful. My desire took over I went to madhu’s wardrobe there in bedroom itself. There were
rows of beautiful salwar suits, Sarees matching blouses and other accessories there. I tried some of them and they fit fine and thus the journey into cross dressing once again started.

Soon my wife returned from her parent’s house and our routine began once again. My passion for dressing in ladies clothes was reignited and I was feeling it very difficult to hide it. I began to look for the opportunity. One Saturday night we went on a party. I had taken some drink in the party and was in high spirits. She was also in very cheery mood. As we changing into our night clothes my night dress went missing. When I showed some hanger on you for not keeping the clothes in place. There was a Salwar suit near the bed. In a joking way she said “Come wear this salwar suit who watching you at night” I was surprised but kept quite. I don’t know what was in her mind but she again said “You will look very beautiful” Now it impossible for me to resist the temptation. I said in mock anger “Look, don’t be envious if I look more beautiful than you” She kept taunting me “Let us see” I
quickly remove my male clothes and right in front of her slipped in to the Salwar suit. We were both of almost same size and the suit fit me nicely. It has a sleeveless kurta and Punjabi Salwar. My body was such that it was filling the curves of the suit perfectly. She was also surprised to see that but she over came that. To tease her I put on dupatta over my chest and began
walking in girly manner in front of her. She also leaves her hesitation and started teasing me “Hai meri rani kahan ja rahi ho. ( Hey darling where are going) “We both started laughing. I told her all about my fantasies of dressing and behaving like a woman. That night we both slept in ladies clothes hugging each other. From that day our relationship started changing. More than treating me like her husband she used to treat me like her female friend. Whenever I want to assert myself in certain situation and
got angry with her She used start laughing and tease me by saying “aaj meri saheli kyon gussa hai ( Why is my friend angry)”. Soon such behavior started affecting me I too began to respond in womanly manner. Soon my hesitation disappeared and whenever I like I used to try her clothes in front of her. Meanwhile the next Saturday has also come. It was my half day in office and returned home early. After lunch while we were in bed she started the topic about my passion. She said” Don’t you wish to dress completely like a girl” My reply was obvious. Then She said”Tomorrow is
you’re off, Let do it tonight”

By 4 in afternoon we were to the market for shopping. At home she has taken my measurement. A lot of shopping almost all the thing a lady needed. On returning home she asked me to prepare for night. She applied hair removing cream on my body and after washing my body my skin was smooth as silk. She asked me to wear her satin salwar suit and remain in that till night. We at our dinner early and the show for the night started. She took out the shopping package and asked me to open the same. I said “look I am getting nervous dressing front of you, so you watch the TV and I will come to you fully dressed” She smiled and shook her head in agreement. Since I was seasoned cross dresser I was confident of doing it on my own. I went to another bed room with attached bathroom. I took out orange color Reshmi Punjabi salwar suit. The kurta has a lot of kadai work on the front. There was also a satin Bra panty of same color there. I removed all my clothes including my underwear. My white skin without any hair was glowing. I have not a single hair on my body except on my head. My hands and legs were also very smooth. I slipped the panty above my legs and stretched it to my waist. The panty was place nicely on my waist. My cock was now semi erect but due tightness of panty it was fixed to my
skin. Then I wore the bra. I clipped the in front on my chest and then move backside. I put in my arms to the straps of the bra and slid them over my shoulders. The tightness of bra and panty and their perfect fitting to my body has already started giving me waves of pleasure. We had purchased some small balloons. I filed them with water and put it in the cups of bra with them. These were giving nice effect of boobs. Then I wore reshmi salwar and the kurta. Since the bra and the kurta was of same size the cups of bra fitted nicely to the cups of the Kurta. My hips are larger and more round then usual male hips these were making nice curve below my waist. Although I have only wear the suit till then but due to my body fitting perfectly to the Salwar suit and my white milky body has already began to give a look of a girl. I took a glimpse of myself in the full length mirror of the bed room there was a bob cut girl wearing salwar suit. I began to look for more accessories.

We had purchased artificial jewelry for me. I took out the dangling earrings, chain, bangles and silver payal. I suspended the earrings to my ear with help of metallic wire, and then I wear the chain, bangles in my hands and payals in my feet. There was small ghoongroos on the payals which were making nice sound when I walk. I took out make up box and went in to the bathroom. Using the bathroom mirror I applied make up on my face. First I applied foundation on my whole face after that I applied rogue on my cheeks, matching lipstick on my lips, Eye liner in my eyes and a small bindi on my fore head. At last I put on a wig on my head. The hair was coming to my waist. It was tied in single braid. I place it on my left shoulder at front. I was looking quite stunning. I was looking a traditional Indian girl. I came out of the bathroom and went to the shoe rack there were a lot of high heel sandals’ and shoes there. I choose a 3” high golden color sandals’ with ankle straps. I went to the adjoining drawing room. I sat on the drawing room sofa and after sliding into the sandals’ fixed the straps on my ankles. Sandals’ were coming perfectly in my feet. I stretched the duptta over my
shoulder. There was a lot of embroidery on it. After straightening up my clothes once again I stand up to go to the bed room. And I started approaching towards the bed room where my wife was watching TV. Due to high heel sandals’ I have to walk in small steps but my practice earlier I was not feeling very uncomfortable. My payal were making a very sweet noise. My reshmi duptta was sliding form my shoulders and I had to keep it place by hand. The bangles were also making noise. The whole experience of dressing in Salwar suit, dangling earrings touching my neck, feel of the choti and walking in high heel sandals’ was like beyond description. I reached their wife was totally engrossed in the movie. I slowly opened the door. I was walking exactly like a girl. In order to keep my balance in high heel sandals’ I had to walk in small steps. I was walking by keeping foot in front of another and my hips were moving like a woman. Hearing the voice of my payal, bangles she turned her face towards me and she was speechless. She placed her hands on her mouth and just blurted “Hai, kitne sunder lag rahi ho tum ( wow, you are looking so beautiful)” I kept walking in womanly manner and stand in front of her. Here one thing was clearly unmistakable in her voice. She was quite happy and there was joy. Then suddenly She started teasing me” Yaar you have spoiled both our lives, Instead of me, you should have married a man”. Any handsome boy would have married you”. I face turned red and I started blushing furiously. She took my hand and asks me to sit with her on the bed. Then She said” Look, after this the husband wife relationship between us is now practically over
Because now watching you like such a beautiful girl I would never be able to treat like one. Let’s be my saheli” She again said” We will have to give you a suitable name” Suddenly her eyes turned towards TV. Poonam dhillon was the heroine in the movie. She quickly said “How about Poonam” I also like the name and shook my head in consent. She asked me to remove my sandals’ and sat on the bed. I do as she said and sat on the bed with her. I sat with my legs folded below my hips like a girl. She started talking to me like a girl. She said “Look, Poonam I know there is more woman inside you than a man so from now on you will live dress and Behave like a woman at home. Although till you get right opportunity for you will have to continue your job as a man. But keep aloofness at the job, don’t make many friends”
From next day both our life completely changed. Now she only call her me poonam and always used female Gender for me while talking. We both used to shop for ladies clothes and items for both of us. I have only few male clothes for office purpose. Since there was no barrier between us we used to talk on all the girly matters. Now was also getting attracted towards man and used to talk about the handsome man.

In the building where we were staying there were two young men who were studying in the University living on the same floor. Some time they used to come to our house for tea and coffee. Their names were Vijender and Rajbeer. Both were Haryanvi jaats. They were both well built over 6 “ht and from reach jamindars family. Madhu has told me that Vijender used to ogle her and try to flirt with her while she was alone. However she used to ignore them. But now the scenario has changed.

From then on she started giving positive responses to the flirty ways of Vijender. Now he used to come at my house at one excuse or another especially while I was in office.He also started calling her by her first name.

One day both vijender and rajbeer came to our house with sweets. They have passed their exams. Although it was just an excuse to come over. She congratulate them and prepared some tea for them. As they were having tea madhu said to Vijender “Now that you passed you exams why don’t you get married” Vijender looking at Rajbeer flirtingly replied “Madhu tere jaisi ladki mil jaaye to aaj hi kar loon” Mahdu replied in the same vein” Yaar thodi der kar di tune, Agar mai married na hoti to mein bhi taiyar thi” Meanwhile Rajbeer intervened and said “ Mahdu tera married hona na hona barabar hi hai” and they both started laughing. I stared at them in mock anger and said “What do you mean” Rajbeer replied “Tum dono husband wife kum saheliyan jyada lagte Ho” Vijender also supported her “ Yeh to sala fida hai us par, kehta hai ki agar woh ladki hota to main usse shaddi kar leta” Mahdu face became red and she put her head down in embarrassment. They both realized that they had go too far and console her by saying “Look we were just joking” They finished their tea and returned. Although they had taken their words back madhu had understood their real intention. When I returned home she told me about the whole story. Then a mischvious smile came on her face. I said with surprise “What’s on your mind” She told me the plan. I was flabbergasted she was
Adamant and finally I relented.

Next morning while going to office I congratulated both the men and said” why don’t you come to our house tonight. We will celebrate your success together. Then Rajbeer who was looking scrupulously towards me “Ok but you will have make the arrangements for drinks and sit with us “ I said Ok.
It was Saturday and next day was holiday. So we could enjoy the party without any strain .We both went to the market and done some shopping. As the evening was passing we both started dressing. The dinner time was at 8 pm. Madhu was dressed in pink Salwar suit. She was wearing low heel sandles and light make up and jewellary. She was looking nice and sober woman. How I was dressed oh my god! As per our plan first I had remove all the hairs form my body, hands and legs. We had purchased silicon boobs from an internet site. I had fixed the boobs on my chest with help of the adhesive.These were size ‘D’ boobs. After that I wore red color satin bra and panty. Although bra and panty were fitting me fine but the cups of the bra were unable to cover the boobs and they were virtually popping out of bra. Madhu has chosen a dress which was enough to drive any man crazy. It was a red color mini skirt and matching top with only noodle straps to hold it. I wore the skirt and top.The Skirt was barely covering my thighs and top was just covering the bra. My boobs were oozing out of my top. Skirt was 6” inch below my naval. My narrow waist was completely exposed. My whole body except for small area and buttocks were showing. Madhu then gave me 3” high red color pencil heel sandles with straps to wear. I slid my feet into the sandles and fastened the strap to the ankles. Madhu then took me in front of the mirror and started doing my makeup. It was quite loud with red color lipstick, rouge on cheeks, and fake long eyelashes with mascara.

My lips were looking luscious. She added fake long nails on my fingers and applied matching nail polish on them. She gave me red color big hoop earrings, a chain with pendant and wide plastic kangan to wear. She fixed a nose ring on my left nostril. At last she put a short hair wig on my head. It was in mashroom cut shape and barely coming half way till neck. I was looking gorgeous dressing like that. She has asked me to practice walking in heel sandles as I have done a lot of household work that night. I also practiced to talk in low girly voice.

It was month of October. The sun at hill station sets early. At 7 pm it was looking llike night.As the colocks turned to 7.30, our door bell ring. I got nervous. I said to madhu “Yaar Mujhe dar lag raha hai” She said “Dekhlo himmat se kam lo Main sab sanbhal loongi, Vaise bhi yeh karo ya maro ka wakt hai, Agar aaj dar Gaye to gindagi bhar pachhtayenge” I just nodded in agreement. She asked me to go to our bed room and she went to open the door. Both were right time on there. She welcomed both of them and brings them to the drawing room. There was one large sofa and two small sofa in
the drawing room. The long sofa was on one side and the two small sofas were side by side at the other side. There was a big table between them. They sat on the long sofa and my wife on the other side. My wife excused her and came to kitchen. She called me there and said in low Voice. “Look, I am taking water for them; meanwhile you prepare the drinks and keep the snacks are ready in few minutes” She went to the drawing room and started talking to them. As the conversation was going on Rajbeer asked “Aapke husband najar nahi aa rahe” Madhu teased her “Kyaon kya baat hai, earada to theek hai tumhara” Rajbeer was taken aback as he quikly recalled her comment.He just smiles to hide his embarrassment. Madhu said “Sharmao mat. Tumharre pasand ka poora khayal rakh hai hamne” He looked puzzled. Then I said to them “Look Today’s party is a special pary and I have a special surpise for you, but please promise me that you both will behave appropriately” Now they both go excited. Then Vijender said “Kya suspense bana rahi ho, Jadli batao surprise kya hai” I said with mischvious smiile on my face “Yeh surprise batane ka nahin dikahne ka hai” Then She signaled me to come out. My heart started beating fast but controlling myself I took the tray which has three glass of wine and one glass of soft drink. As In have practiced all the afternoon I Started walking in womanly manner by taking small steps and one step in fornt of other.Due high heel sandles and my style of walking my hips were gyrating alongwith that my skirt were riding high. My sandals were making clicking noise on the floor and all the eyes rose towards the door. The drawing room was of quite a big size and there was a distance of about 7 or 8 feet between the door and the centre table. As I entered the drawing room all the eyes got

riveted on me. Keeping my heartbeats in control I kept walking in sexy style towards them. I had a beautiful smile on my face. The look on their faces was like a rabbit trapped in front of vehicle light. I reach near the table and one by one started placing the glasses in front of them. As in bend in front of them my boobs were fully exposed to them and my skirt was also riding on my hips. Now I was becoming very difficult for them to even breathe easily. They were virtually gasping for breath.

Madhu was enjoying the situation to the fullest. She asked me to sit on the sofa beside her. I went near the sofa where madhu was sitting. I straighten up the skirt over my hips and sit down on the sofa.I had crossed my legs like a woman. I was just staring the floor in nervousness. However in between I still manage to take a glance towards both the men.Madhu started laughing and said to them taunting “Kya baat hai, Lagata hai meri saheli ko dekh ke tum dono ke hosh hi ud gaye ( What happened, it seem both have has lost your senses watching my friend ”). Somehow both of them manage to overcome their initial shock and were trying to judge the
Situation. Hiding his embarrassment Vijender said” Madhu you have done a fabulous job for our enjoyment, why don’t you introduce us to this sexy lady” Hearing this words my I was started blushing furiously. Madhu said “OK, take a guess yourself” But both of them were looking clueless. Mahdu said “Rajbeer, Please take a close look, don’t you feel if you have seen her somewhere before, may be in your fantasies” Suddenly Rajbeer’s mouth dropped. He said “Oh my god,this can’t be true” Then he looks towards vijender and said “Yaar yeh to Puneet hai, kyon madhu” Vijender said “ Arre nahin( Off course not)” Madhu giggled once again and said “Well I had
promised you a surprise, so She is your surprise” Both the men were flabber gasted.Now madhu explained to them “Actually puneet is a male to female crossdresser, he loves to dress and behave as a woman, I came to know about this only few days earlier, So when that day you jokingly said about him that he more like a woman I decided to know the explore the truth” Hearing all this I got nervous since I was not expecting that Madhu will tell the truth so bluntly. My face became red hot and I was unable to face both the men. Rajbeer stood up from the sofa and came near me. Due to some unknown fear I also stand up. Now he was standing very close to
me. He lifted my chin. With a lot of effort I could raised my eyes. Even though I was wearing 3” high heel sandles I was still 5 or 6 inches short than him and was coming just upto chin . He said in her rough Haryanvi style “Kyon bahut shauk hai tujhe ladki banne ka, meri mashooka banegi? (So you very fond of becoming a woman, will you become my girl friend). With fear and nervousness I could not utter a word, although In my heart I was dying to scream “Yes” Mean while Madhu said “Arre yaar rajbeer Jab se yeh mere se khula hai hum dono ladkiyon ki tarah hi baaten karte hain,
yeh to din raat tere hi tumhare sapne dekhta hai,( Rajnbeer since I came to know about his hobby we are now openly talk about men and he always dream about you)” Hearing this Rajbeer looked at me and said “ Oh meri rani, kya baat hai” He encircled his arm around my waist and tried to hug me but I managed to slip and went to stand near Madhu.Watching this madhu said teasingly to me” Poonam, agar tumhe aurat banna hai to yoon darne se kaam nahin chalenga( If watnt ot a woman you will have to be prepred for all this). Considering it a good opportunity Vijender who was till now just a mute spectator suddenly snapped at Madhu “Madhu, Tu uske baarain main to bahut bol rahi hai apne baaren main bhi to bata, ab tera
marad to kisi aur ki masooka ban gaya hai, to tujhe bhi to ek marad chahiye hoga (You are just talking only about him but since your husband now want to become another men’s girlfriend you would also need a men)” Bur Madhu was un fazed. She said frankly to him “Mujhe to pata hai tu mera deewana hai isliye main to is bare main nishchint hoo (I know you are crazy about me so I have no worry regarding this)” Both the men started laughing.
Since the both of them were young handsome men and they must already have a lot of affairs with other woman they were expert in playing with girl emotions. Suddenly their manly behavior came back. Vijender said “Look ladies, if you want to have us your men you will have to seduce us by serving us” Then she said to Madhu who was dressed soberly “Dekh, Yeh behenji ban ke kam chalega nahin, mujhe pana hai to tumhe bhi poonam ki tarah hi banna padega ( Look, If want to please me you will also have to dress like poonam)” Madhu was all game for it . She said “you just wait for
few minutes and we will be back” Then she said me “Chal poonam in dono ko aaj dikha dete hein ki humkyan hain (Lets go poonam we will show them who we are). She saud to them them “You both enjoy your drink, we will be back in a while) She took my hand and we both came back to our bed room. She took out a similar miniskirt with top like me, She quickly undressed and wore it. She tied her hair in a high pony tail. She also done

a flashy make up like me. Now we both were looking quite similar. She put on high heel shoes.Then we both came back to the drawing room where both the men were sipping their drink. Watching madhu dressed sexily vijender got excited and said “ Yeh hui na baa, ab hum donio ko maja aayega” Rajbeer said “ aisa karte hain ki ab hum pair mein hi baith jaate hain, “ Then he said to vijender “ You please go to that sofa with madhu and let poonam sit beside me” Vijender was all too happy to oblige. He quickly stands up and sat on the other sofa. Rajbeer said to me” Darling come please sit beside me” I was nervous and hesitant but madhu give me a little shove” Kya sharma rahi hai ja na (Why are you shy go and sit there)”. I slowly go and sit beside rajbeer. Madhu and vijender was also sat together.Sitting near a men dressed like this was an incredible experience.
We both pout drinks for our men and soon party went along nicely. Both were teasing us but we were taking this in stride. Soon both were quite drunk. Watching us dressed so sexily it was becoming quite impossible for them to control their desire. They both started touching our bodies. Rajbeer wee looking quite mad at watching me dressed like this. He started caressing my body. Since my body was very much exposed he started exploring my body. His hands were touching my back and legs. And that made him hornier. Suddenly Rajbeer took my face in his hand and started kissing me on my lips. I was shocked a little and tried to escape but he had
Taken my face so tightly with his strong hands that I was unable to resist. Soon I fall into his desire and gave into his maneuverings. His tongue was exploring my whole mouth and I was responding like a woman. His force was so great that we could into maintain our balance. He laid me down on the sofa. My skirt rode high and all my legs even panties began to show. Now he was unable to control himself and started removing my clothes. Soon my skirt and top was gone and I was in my bra and panty. He started kissing my chest and boobs. His hands were all over my body. My c*** was
also erect and panty was barely able to hide it. In his lust he even forgot that in the panty there was nothing for him. His face came near my and in flash he removed it. My erect c*** nearly hit him in face.. A smile came on her face He said “Ponam I ove you so much that I am ready to except you even with this.” Saying this he kissed my cock. I was feeling a great sensation. Then he started licking it with his tongue. Soon his mouth started to gobble the length of my c***. I was ecstatic. I started pumping his
mouth and soon got ejection. He drank all the fluid without any effort. I was exhausted and was feeling weak. Watching his love for me I was choked with emotions. I said to him in soft voice “Darling now I have become your slave, how I can I give you pleasure” Then he stand up. I started removing his clothes. First his shirt came out. I kissed on his hairy chest. I unbuttoned his pants and now he was I his underwear. I lowered his underwear and soon his huge c*** was exposed. It was around 8’ long and 2” in dia. It was enough to drive any woman crazy. Since he had already

lend me favour I have to respond to that. I kissed it and started licking it. Soon I took in my mouth and it started to grow harder and longer. Contrary to my case my sucking was just an appetizer for him for more sex. He said to Madhu where your bed room is. Madhu just gestured towards one of our bedrooms. He lifted me in his arms and takes me to the bed. My sandles and all the other things were on still on. I always used to dream to be his arms of a men and my wish was getting fulfilled. I encircled my arms around his neck like a true lady. Watching this unfolding in fronts of their eyes both vijender and madhu was stunned. They were also getting excited but they choose to be witness to this amazing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment